- ECCS must be made aware if anyone in your household is “vulnerable” or has had any symptoms for Covid-19 in the previous 14 days from your appointment.
- Prior to arrival of ECCS please ventilate the room and keep it ventilated during and after I have been
- Clear access to the appliance
- Remove any coffee tables, fenders, fire guards etc from around the appliance
- Remove all ornaments, tools, fuel containers etc from the hearth
- Make an electrical outlet easily accessible.
- Maintain ‘social-distancing’ throughout and preferably leave the room
- Disinfectant (aerosol) will be used after I have serviced/swept your appliance please remove anything that you do not want it to come into contact with.
- E-certificates will be issued where possible or if paper no signature will be asked for.
- Cash payment will still be accepted but please leave it where I can collect on completion – (alternatively card or bank transfer).
My PPE has been upgraded and Risk Assessed accordingly and these conditions are being used in order to protect us both. ECCS training and awareness has also been upgraded/updated;
- Infection prevention and Control (IPC) for Covid-19 – WHO
- Standard precautions Hand Hygiene – WHO
- Level 1 H&S in the Workplace – ROSPA/CPD cert
- DBS Enhanced Cert; 001697758981
DBS No 000961733901
Copyright © 2013-2020 East Coast Chimney Sweep. All Rights Reserved.